DL10 EchoPod® Ultrasonic Level Transmitter
The general purpose ultrasonic level transmitter provides continuous level measurement up to 49.2" (1.25m) with a 4-20 mA signal output, and is configured via our free WebCal software. This non-contact liquid level sensor is ideally suited for corrosive, sticky or dirty liquids, and is broadly selected for small day tank, skid, IBC, sump and process tank level applications.
- Continuous non-contact level measurement up to 49.2" (1.25m)
- 4-20 mA output for longer signal distances up to 1000' (300m)
- Configuration is fast and easy via WebCal software and USB adapter
- Narrow 2" beam width and short 4" dead band optimized for day tanks
- PVDF transducer and 6P polycarbonate enclosure for corrosive liquids
- Automatic temperature compensation for accurate measurement
The level sensor is configured via our free WebCal PC software and Fob USB adapter. The sensors are offered with and without Fobs. Fobs are universal and can be used to configure any WebCal compatible product. Download your free copy of WebCal in English or Chinese.