The DULCOMARIN® II measuring and control system manages your entire swimming pool and your hot tub. From water treatment to filter control, pool cover, attractions, water heating, solar control, pool and external lighting. System information and messages are clearly and graphically visualised on the coloured display. At the same time, the information can also be transmitted via the internet to a tablet PC or smartphone. Coupling to a building bus is simply possible via KNX, PROFIBUS®-DP, Modbus RTU or OPC.
Based on the modern bus technology DULCO®-NET, the system is capable of growing to meet requirements and can be extended at any time. It can be used in high-end private pools, school swimming pools, hotel swimming pools or in public themed baths. Depending on requirements, a potable water treatment system or legionella prevention system can also be integrated. The integrated SoftPLC enables almost all customer requirements to be met. The DISINFECTION Controller design can be used for general water treatment tasks.
- Measured variables: pH, ORP, free chlorine, total chlorine, combined chlorine, bromine, chlorine dioxide, chlorite anion and temperature
- Precision: 0.5 % of the upper measuring range value
- Control characteristic: P/PI/PID control
- Digital inputs: 5 potential-free inputs
- Signal current output: 4 x 0/4-20 mA
- Interfaces: LAN, SD expansion slot
- Simple connection to your PC or PC network or the internet via a LAN interface.
- Control of up to 16 sub-systems, each with 10 measuring parameters, in potable water systems or filter circuits in swimming pools or with general water treatment tasks.