DX10 EchoPod® Ultrasonic Level Sensor (Voltage or Frequency)
The general purpose ultrasonic level transmitter provides continuous level measurement up to 49.2" (1.25m) with a selectable 0-5 VDC, 0-10 VDC or 976-2000 Hz frequency signal output, and is configured via our free WebCal software. Select the voltage output for interface with analog input cards. Select the frequency output for interface with discrete input cards. This non-contact liquid level sensor is ideally suited for corrosive, sticky or dirty liquids, and is widely selected for small day tank, skid, IBC, sump and process tank level applications.
- Continuous non-contact level measurement up to 49.2" (1.25m)
- Selectable voltage (analog) or frequency (discrete) signal outputs
- Configuration is fast and easy via WebCal software and USB adapter
- Narrow 2" beam width and short 4" dead band optimized for day tanks
- PVDF transducer and 6P polycarbonate enclosure for corrosive liquids
- Automatic temperature compensation for accurate measurement
The level sensor is configured via our free WebCal PC software and Fob USB adapter. The sensors are offered with and without Fobs. Fobs are universal and can be used to configure any WebCal compatible product. Download your free copy of WebCal in English or Chinese.