EchoPod® UG01 & UG03 Reflective Ultrasonic Sensor
The general purpose reflective ultrasonic multi-function level transmitter provides continuous level measurement up to 9.8’ (3m) with a 4-20 mA analog signal output and four relays, and is configured via our WebCal software. The non-contact liquid level sensor features our proprietary Reflective Technology™ that delivers reliable level measurement in condensing environments. Each relay can be configured for alarm, automatic fill or empty functions. Select this sensor for small tanks with non-foaming or highly vaporous media such as chemicals, water, wastewater and oil. Typical applications include day tank, IBC or drum, cooling tower, skid or machine, process tank and waste sumps.
- Offered in 1.5m (4.9’) and 3m (9.8’) measurement ranges
- Fail-safe diagnostics with selectable relay and signal outputs
- Narrow 2” (5cm) beam width for applications with limited space
- Corrosion resistant PVDF transducer and compact PP enclosure
- Short 1.5” (3.8cm) dead band maximizes tank filling capacity
- Automatic temperature compensation from -40º to 80º C.
- Four programmable relays with embedded level control logic