Gas Chlorination Servicing
Chemical Feed Solutions employ a number of Service Engineers fully trained to service and repair Gas Chlorination Equipment and are available to attend site anywhere in New Zealand.
Whereas Chemical Feed Solutions are agents for the Superior range of chlorination equipment we have vast experience of working on other equipment (Wallace & Tiernan, Severn Trent, Hydro etc) and have a large stock of spares for all brands of chlorination equipment at our workshop.
If you have a gas chlorination system at your site we can offer the following services:
- Full site inspection of your Gas Chlorination equipment from bottle to dosing point
- Detailed report on all of your current equipment along with recommendations to bring the site up to current standards.
- Yearly overhaul of gas regulators, gas control valve and injectors. Consumable parts replaced along with a defective parts.
- Vacuum lines and fast & tite connectors replaced as required. All equipment will be tested and operation confirmed before our service engineers leave site.
- Annual testing & certification of chlorine gas leak detectors and supply of a certificate of compliance.
- Annual testing & certification of chlorine gas shutdown systems and supply of a certificate of compliance.
- Operator training