Katadyn Multifilter MF7
The Katadyn Multi Filter MF-7 is a filter unit for 7 self-cleaning ceramic filter elements of the Katadyn no. 4, no. 5, no. 6 or LPK-70. The micro-porous filter elements no. 4 (chrome-plated brass) and no. 5 (stainless steel, can be re-equipped) have a pore size of 0,2 μ (micron) = 0,0002 mm.
The MF-7 safely removes from the water suspended solids and agents of water borne diseases such as typhoid, dysentry, cholera, amoebic, giardiasis and cryptosporidiosis. The filter elements Nr. 4 and no. 5 have a flow rate of approx. 3.4 L/min. Finely distributed silver, incorporated in the ceramic structure, keeps the filter element clean and prevents bacteria from growing through the pores of the ceramic. Moreover, the hollow core of the filter body contains silver quartz, which acts against potential infections from the outlet side. There is no discharge of silver into the water. The filter elements no. 6 (chrome-plated brass) and LPK-70 High-Flow (stainless steel, without silver) have a pore size of 1,0 μ (micron) = 0,001 mm. This results in a higher flow rate of approx. 16,8 L/min and less effective filtration.
- Connections (water inlet and outlet) - 3/4"
- Design pressure - 6 bar
- Dimensions - H: 604 mm, diameter: 378 mm
- Filter housing material - AISI 304 / DIN 1.4301
- Flow rate - 24 l/min with filter elements no. 4/5
- Installation of filter - wall mounting
- Technology - ceramic depth filter (cleanable)
- Water temperature at continuous operation - 5° - 60° C
- Weight (dry) -29 kg
||Click here to download the Katadyn Multifilter MF7 Data Sheet