LU20 EchoTouch® Ultrasonic Level Transmitter
CSA approved intrinsically safe for use in hazardous locations, the two-wire ultrasonic transmitter provides non-contact level measurement up to 18' or 5.4m, and is ideally suited for challenging corrosive, slurry or waste liquids. Push button calibrated, the transmitter is typically selected for atmospheric bulk storage, day tank and waste sump applications located within a classified area. Media examples include diesel fuel and sulfuric acid.
- Intrinsically safe transmitter for use in hazardous environments
- LCD digital display indicates level in inches or centimeters
- EasyCal simple push button calibration for all user set points
- Polypropylene enclosure rated NEMA 4X with rugged PVDF transducer
- Adjustable dead band and range filters eliminate false echo returns