LU23/29 EchoSonic® II Ultrasonic Level Transmitter with Cable
The general purpose ultrasonic level transmitter provides continuous level measurement up to 32.8' (10m) with a 4-20 mA signal output, and is configured via our free Webcal software. This non-contact liquid level sensor is ideally suited for corrosive, ultrapure, sticky or dirty liquids, and is broadly selected for bulk storage, day tank, lift station and process tank level applications.
- Offered in 4 measurement ranges from 9.8' (3m) to 32.8' (10m)
- DSP auto adaptive filters enable plug & play operation optimizing signal output filtering & obstacle recognition
- Configuration is fast and easy via WebCal software and USB adapter
- Narrow 2" or 3" beam width for applications with limited measurement space
- Short 4" or 8" dead band maximizes the measureable filling capacity of the tank
- PVDF transducer and NEMA 4X polycarbonate enclosure for corrosive liquids
- Automatic temperature compensation for accurate measurement
The level sensor is configured via our free WebCal PC software and Fob USB adapter. The sensors are offered with and without Fobs. Fobs are universal and can be used to configure any WebCal compatible product. Download your free copy of WebCal in English or Chinese.