LU30 EchoTouch® Ultrasonic Level Transmitter
The general purpose 3-wire ultrasonic level transmitter provides continuous level measurement up to 24.5' (7.4m) with a 4-20 mA signal output, and is configured via the integral push button display module. The level sensor has one 10A relay which can be configured on a single set point (high level alarm or low level alarm) or latched on two set points for automatic fill or empty with fail-safe logic. This non-contact liquid level sensor is well suited for corrosive, ultrapure, sticky or dirty liquids, and is widely selected for bulk storage and day tank level applications.
- Level measurement up to 24.5' (7.4m) with 1 programmable relay
- Configuration is simple via integral push button display module
- LED digital display indicates level in inches or centimeters
- Programmable relay for alarm or automatic fill-empty control
- Polypropylene enclosure rated NEMA 4X with rugged PVDF transducer