Measuring and control system DULCOMARIN® 3
New features and functions – a major step for the DULCOMARIN®. A gigantic step for your pool system.
The measuring and control system DULCOMARIN® 3 is a reliable system for the treatment of swimming pool water.
The intuitive menu guidance is also supported by videos and shows step-by-step calibration of the sensors.
It is operated using the system’s touch display. You can also operate the DULCOMARIN® 3 remotely via the Internet. So you can connect to your DULCOMARIN® 3 using your smartphone or any other Internet-compatible end device.
The DULCOMARIN® 3 is the central element of the measuring and control system. All the information relating to the individual pools and associated control circuits is collated here. Every other pool is linked to a DULCOMARIN® 3 module, independently of the distance of the pools. You can calibrate the sensors on site here and also set the parameters.
- Measured variables: pH, ORP, free chlorine, total chlorine, combined chlorine, bromine, chlorine dioxide, ozone and temperature
- Precision: 0.5% of the measuring range limit value
- Control characteristic: P/PI/PID control
- Digital inputs: 8 potential-free control inputs e.g. for measured water errors, pause, control, parameter switch-over
- Modular ports: 4 to accommodate 2-channel I/O modules in each, selectable via identity code and retrofittable
- Pump relay (pulse frequency): 4
- Output relay: 3 potential-free changeover contacts, 3 changeover contacts supplied
- Signal current output: via 2-channel I/O modules 2 x 0/4-20 mA or 4 x 0/4-20 mA
- Interfaces: USB, LAN (Ethernet), Wi-Fi (WLAN)