ProMinent Solenoid-driven diaphragm dosing pumps are available in capacities ranging from 0.74 to 75 l/h at a back pressure of 25 to 2 bar. With their large range of wet ends ProMinent have a pump suitable for almost all dosing applications
ProMinent® Beta Solenoid-Driven Diaphragm Metering Pump.
ProMinents Solenoid driven metering pump Beta® is an all purpose solenoid metering pump for metering liquid media in water treatment and chemical processes . Cost-effective, overload-proof and adaptable to existing signal transducers.
The Beta® range of different pump types and material combinations are available for virtually all metering applications. The virtually wear-free solenoid drive guarantees an exceptionally long service life even under maximum load.
- Optional external control via 0/4 – 20 mA and potential-free contacts with pulse step-up and step-down of 32:1 to 1:32
- Simple adjustment of metering capacity via stroke rate and stroke length
- Adaptation to existing signal transducers by external control via potential-free contacts with pulse step-up and step-down
- Suitable for use with almost all liquid chemicals thanks to the available material combinations: PP, PVDF, clear acrylic, PTFE and stainless steel
- Self-bleeding dosing head design in clear acrylic/PVC and PP
- Virtually wear-free solenoid drive: economical and overload-proof