ProMinent® Delta Solenoid Diaphragm Metering Pump
An all-rounder and perfect solution for exacting requirements.
A range of different pump types and material combinations are available for virtually all metering applications. The optional 1-month process timer offers a variety of installation options. The pump achieves maximum precision even with fluctuating back pressure thanks to the regulated solenoid drive. This guarantees an exceptionally long service life even under maximum load. The integrated monitoring function optoGuard® reports faulty hydraulic conditions, such as overpressure or ruptured metering line. The large illuminated LC display guarantees excellent legibility of all displayed values.
- Adjustment of the capacity directly in l/h
- Adaptation to existing signal transducers by external control via potential-free contacts with pulse step-up and step-down
- External control via 0/4 – 20 mA standard signal with adjustable assignment of signal value to stroke rate
- Organise work processes conveniently with the optional process timer. The alternative to timers or PLCs.
- Optional PROFIBUS® interface for connection to process control systems
- Suitable for use with almost all liquid chemicals, thanks to the available material combinations PVDF, clear acrylic and stainless steel