ProMinent Solenoid-driven diaphragm dosing pumps are available in capacities ranging from 0.74 to 75 l/h at a back pressure of 25 to 2 bar. With their large range of wet ends ProMinent have a pump suitable for almost all dosing applications
ProMinent® Pneumados Pumps
The ProMinent® Pneumados pumps have a pneumatic power end and can be used in places without electrical supply voltage, with suction stroke performed by spring force.
- No electrical supply voltage needed
- Material version PVDF and stainless steel
- Stroke rate of up to 180 strokes/min
- Spring-loaded valves for higher-viscosity media
- Use wherever no electrical supply voltage is available