ProMinent® Sigma/3 Motor Driven Metering Pump
The robust pump for safe and reliable use
The Sigma/ 3 diaphragm metering pump together with pumps of type Sigma/ 1 and Sigma/ 2 represent an integrated product range. They cover the capacity range from 17 to 1,030 l/h, with a consistent operating concept, control concept and spare parts management. A wide range of drive versions are available, including some for use in Exe and Exde areas with ATEX certification.
Robust motor-driven diaphragm metering pumps, like the Sigma/ 3 Basic guarantee excellent process reliability with their patented multi-layer safety diaphragm. The diaphragm metering pump offers a wide range of power end versions, even for Exe and Exde areas with ATEX certification.
The Sigma/ 3 Control is a robust motor-driven diaphragm metering pump with a patented multi-layer safety diaphragm for outstanding process safety and reliability. The integrated automatic overload shut-down offers further protection for the pump. Removable operating unit and adjustable metering profiles enable the versatile use of this pump.
Your benefits with both the basic and control version:
Extra benefits of the Control Version:
- In the event of an accident, the feed chemical does not escape to the outside nor into the pump's power end, thanks to the patented multi-layer safety diaphragm with optical (optionally electric) signalling
- Integrated relief valve protects the pump against overloading
- Reliable operation by bleed option during the suction process
- Automatic, integrated overload shut-down to protect the pump and bleed option during the suction process to ensure reliable operation
- Detachable operating unit with large illuminated LC display for outstanding user convenience
- Metering profiles for optimum metering results