ProMinent® UV System Dulcodes LP - Low Pressure
Flow up to 523 m³/h
Our patented Vario-Flux high-output lamps with dynamic lamp heating are used in the Dulcodes LP. Thanks to the unique combination of electronic ballast technology and the Vario-Flux lamps, they can be quickly and precisely dimmed over a broad power range of up to 50% of the nominal electrical power. This ensures automatic adjustment to varying flows and water temperatures at all times.
Efficiency even increases in dimmed mode, which has a particularly positive effect when the actual flow is below the maximum possible flow of the system.
The flow in the Dulcodes LP has been optimised in a reactor based on intensive computer simulation. At the same time the pressure loss is kept minimal. The resulting uniform radiation dose without over- or under-metering of a partial volumetric flow leads to minimal use of energy, a minimum number of lamps and significantly reduced life cycle costs.
Features & Benefits
- UV system Dulcodes LP for a broad field of application for efficient, safe and chemical-free water disinfection
- Unique dynamic lamp heating adjusts the lamp output in seconds and provides for optimum disinfection even with rapidly varying flows and water temperatures
- Homogeneous UV dose, thanks to optimised flow characteristics in the reactor, guarantees maximum flow output with a minimum number of lamps and minimum pressure loss
- Reduced life cycle costs due to the long service life of Vario-Flux high-output lamps with low energy consumption and high UV output
- High flexibility thanks to vertical or horizontal installation and free choice of the flange position
- User-friendly and intuitive control for the display of operating statuses and adjustment of operating parameters