ProMinent® UV System Dulcodes LP Certified Low Pressure UV System
Flow up to 410 m3/h per reactor.
The Dulcodes LP is the first UV system to have a variable lamp output over a wide temperature range.
The unique combination of electronic ballast technology and the Vario-Flux lamps enables the lamp output to be adjusted over a broad power range of up to 50%. It automatically adapts to changing flows or changes of water temperature.
Maximum efficiency and minimal life cycle costs are therefore achieve due to the reduce number of lamps and minimal use of energy.
Optimum flow in the reactors is based on intensive computer simulations. The radiation dose is even without over- or under-metering a partial volumetric flow. At the same time the pressure loss is kept minimal.
Features & Benefits:
- Unique dynamic lamp heating adjusts the lamp output in seconds and provides for optimum disinfection even with rapidly varying flows and water temperatures
- Homogeneous UV dose, thanks to optimised flow characteristics in the reactor, guarantees maximum flow output with a minimum number of lamps and minimum pressure loss
- Reduction of life cycle costs: Use of long service life Vario-Flux high output lamps with low energy consumption and high UV output
- Excellent flexibility: vertical or horizontal installation and free choice of flange position
- Control cabinet with efficient recirculation cooling ensures the long life of electronic components and protects against corrosion in aggressive ambient conditions
- User-friendly and intuitive: The control for the display of operating statuses and adjustment of operating parameters
||Click here to download the Dulcodes LP Certified brochure