UV Disinfection Equipment Servicing
Chemical Feed Solutions employ a number of Service Engineers fully factory trained to service and repair UV disinfection equipment. Chemfeed Service Engineers are available to attend site anywhere in New Zealand.
Whereas Chemical Feed Solutions are agents for the Aquafides range of UV equipment we have vast experience of working on other equipment (Wedeco, Trojan, Steriflo, Berson etc) and have a large stock of lamps/sleeves for all brands of UV equipment at our workshop. If you have a UV disinfection system at your site we can offer the following services:
- Chemical Feed Solutions can supply original branded lamps such as Trojan, Wedeco & Berson. We can also offer after market lamp brands such as Philips, First Light and Aquafides the choice is yours.
- Full site inspection of your UV disinfection system.
- Detailed report on all of your current equipment along with recommendations to bring the site up to current standards.
- Yearly servicing of UV system including replacing wipers, wiper rings, lamps and quartz sleeves (as required).
- Annual testing & certification of UV sensors and supply of a certificate of compliance to comply with NZDWS (for drinking water UV).
- Resetting of lamp run hours after a lamp change.
- Operator training
- Supply of factory refurbished electronic ballasts as well as new ballasts.