Chlorine Gas Leak Detectors
The Series GA-180 Gas Alarm system provides a reliable and simple solution for gas detection applications. The GA-180 Gas Alarm incorporates a simple modular design that can integrate a variety of gas sensor types with up to four sensors per alarm module. The digital alarm module is controlled through a user-friendly interface consisting of push-buttons and a two line, sixteen character, alpha-numeric, backlit LCD Display. The digital alarm module is housed in a NEMA-4X enclosure, and includes visual and audible alarms. The electrochemical gas sensor(s) are housed in weather-proof enclosures, and can be located up to 300meters away from the alarm module. The alarm module includes common contact relays and adjustable alarm contact relays for each sensor. All sensor contact relays are user adjustable and High Alarms can be set as latching or non-latching and failsafe or non-failsafe. A front panel push button function is used to acknowledge/deactivate latching alarms. A contact input is provided for remote acknowledge of latching alarms.
The remote display mounts in a safe area so you can assess the status of a potentially hazardous area before you enter. Warning and Danger alarm levels are set within Worksafe Limts.
Chemfeed supplies the Series GA-180 with battery backup as standard.
- Up to 4 Sensors
- User-friendly key pad interface for easy calibration and operation.
- Available for Cl2, SO2, NH3, H2S, O3, ClO2, H2,O2, NO, NO2, HCl
- Includes six alarm relays
- Backlit Liquid Crystal Display (LCD) for easy reading. 2 line, 16 spaces
- Built-In 90 dB audible Alarm and Danger/Alarm LEDs
- Battery Backup as standard
- Local alarm indication
- 4-20 milliamp retransmission output for each sensor