Controller AEGIS II
Treatment of cooling water in evaporation cooling systems - VDI 2047 and 42-compliant Federal Immission Control Ordinance (BImSchV)-compliant
Measures the electrolytic conductivity – controls bleeding
The AEGIS II records all the necessary measuring parameters for cooling water treatment and controls the functions necessary for smooth operation.
Biocide metering – time-dependent or as measurement and control, VDI 2047 and 42-compliant.
Corrosion measurement – determines whether enough corrosion inhibitor is being metered
pH measurement – measures and controls the pH value
- Control of biocide metering over 1, 7 or 28 days, real-time clock
- If desired, the biocide concentration can be measured and controlled online
- Measurement of conductivity, temperature and flow control with the CTFS type digital sensor
- Serial web interface for unit configuration and remote maintenance with e-mail alarms (the controller must be connected to the Internet for e-mail alarms). WiFi as an option
- Forced bleeding: performs bleeding before biocide metering, based on time or measured values
- Bleed lock: blocks bleeding after biocide metering has taken place