Liquid chemicals are metered conveniently, cost-effectively and reliably.
Metering is dependent on the metering pump. Components, such as pipes, relief valves and electrics – indispensable, but scarcely variable – ensure the reliable operation of the system. That is why we have pre-configured the new metering system DULCODOS universal with these standards. The benefits for you: low costs, fast delivery, simple commissioning.
Naturally you have a choice here as well: Should it be the solenoid driven metering pump Beta 4 or 5, gamma/ X or gamma/ XL? Should the pipes and seals be made of PP/FKM or PVC/EPDM? And do you need one or two points of injection with one or two pumps?
The novel valve block gives every metering system a clearly arranged structure. Every system features two relief valves, a collecting pan with leak sensor and a calibration tank for controlled metering for complete operational safety.
- Reliable and precise metering of liquid chemicals with proven solenoid-driven metering pumps
- Safe operation, thanks to relief valves and collecting pan
- Stable installation frame rotationally sintered from a single piece
- Systems with 1 or 2 pumps and 1 or 2 points of injection
- Calibration unit with priming function for controlled metering
- Optional: Pulsation damper, spray guard
||Click here to download the DULCODOS universal brochure