DULCOTEST Conductivity Sensors
Online measurement of electrolytic conductivity – with the reliable DULCOTEST® sensors.
After pH, electrolytic conductivity is the second most important measured variable in chemical process analysis. It characterises the ability of an aqueous solution to conduct electrical current. This allows all processes involving salts, acids and bases to be accurately monitored and controlled.
The field of application covers everything from fairly simple water treatment tasks through to complex industrial process waters with stringent requirements in terms of temperature, pressure, contamination tolerance and chemical resistance (e.g. to concentrated sulphuric acid or hydrofluoric acid).
- 27 different sensor types tailored to different requirements and offering optimum performance for money: measuring range, temperature, chemical resistance, contamination tolerance and process integration
- From simple conductometric sensors to high-end sensors based on the inductive measurement principle
- Precise and reliable measurement enables efficient processes and maximum process reliability
- Long service lives and short maintenance intervals reduce downtime and increase the availability of the measured values
- Complete pre-assembled kits containing fitting and sensor for easy, fast and error-free installation
- Prompt delivery for quick replacement
Click here to download the DULCOTEST® Conductivity Sensors brochure