DULCOTEST Sensors for Chlorine Dioxide
Reliable online measurement of chlorine dioxide – with DULCOTEST® sensors.
Our product line of DULCOTEST® chlorine dioxide sensors provides three types of sensor for different applications. Each product range consists of several types for different measuring ranges. To monitor or control clear water, for instance in the disinfection of potable water, there is the tried-and-tested chlorine dioxide sensor range CDE2. The CDP1 product range is available for the rapid control of chlorine dioxide content in bottle-washing systems. The innovative sensor type CDR1 can be used in polluted waters, e.g. raw water for potable water generation, cooling water and waste water.
- There application-optimised sensor ranges available
- Precise, real-time amperometric measurement for efficient process control (short response time)
- Amperometric measuring means no clouding or discolouration
- Integrated or rapid external temperature compensation eliminates faults caused by influence of temperature
- Diaphragm-covered sensors for reduced dependence on flow, cross sensitivities, substances in water and film-forming media
- Diaphragm-covered measuring electrodes embedded in an electrolyte ensure long service life. This maintains optimum measuring conditions regardless of process conditions
Click here to download the DULCOTEST® Sensors for Chlorine Dioxide brochure