DULCOTEST® Sensors for Total Chlorine
Reliable online measurement of total chlorine – with DULCOTEST® sensors.
Total chlorine refers to the total amount of free chlorine (HOCl, OCl-) and combined chlorine (chloramines). Sensors for total chlorine are used in chloramination, chlorine elimination and waste water monitoring. Total chlorine measurement is also used in conjunction with the measurement of free chlorine to measure the amount of combined chlorine in swimming pool water. Our product line of DULCOTEST® sensors for total chlorine includes the versatile CTE1 range with different measuring ranges and signal outputs.
- Versatile applications with a wide range of water qualities (pH, salt content, temperature, chemical and contamination load); in combination with many disinfection processes (chlorine gas, sodium hypochlorite, calcium hypochlorite, chloramines); can also be used at high pH values up to 9.5
- Precise, real-time amperometric measurement for efficient process control (short response time)
- Amperometric measuring means no clouding or discolouration
- Integrated temperature compensation eliminates faults caused by influence of temperature
- Diaphragm-covered electrodes for reduced dependence on flow, substances in water and film-forming media
- Diaphragm-covered electrodes embedded in an electrolyte ensure long service life. This maintains optimum measuring conditions regardless of process conditions
Click here to download the DULCOTEST® Sensors for Total Chlorine brochure