Diaphragm Metering Pump ProMinent EXtronic®
Precise metering with explosion protection
The ATEX-compliant diaphragm metering pump EXtronic® (EXBb) is tested and approved in line with EN 60079/-1 for the ignition type "compression-resistant enclosures" and thus offers the maximum level of protection. The short-stroke solenoid and the complete pump control are integrated in the pump housing so that, together with the explosion-proof power end, there is IP 65 protection against contact and moisture as per EN 60529 even when the front cover is open.
- ATEX-compliant in line with EExd IIC T6 and EExd I/IIC T6
- Excellent operating and functional reliability by a microprocessor controller, which compensates for fluctuations in mains voltage and automatically switches from 50 to 60 Hz operation
- Broad range of applications due to operating voltages of 230 V, 115 V, special voltage on request
- Ease of integration into processes, thanks to the range of control types (internal, external contact, analogue)
- Also suitable for use with gaseous media, thanks to the self-bleeding head