EchoPod DL10 Ultrasonic Liquid Level Transmitter
The general purpose ultrasonic level transmitter provides continuous level measurement up to 49.2” (1.25m) with a 4-20 mA signal output, and is configured via our WebCal software. Select this sensor for small tanks with non-foaming, non-condensing or highly vaporous media such as chemical, water, wastewater and oil. Typical applications include chemical feed, skid or machine, IBC or drum and small waste sumps.
- Continuous non-contact level measurement up to 1.25m
- 4-20 mA output for longer signal distances up to 300m
- Configuration is fast and easy via WebCal software and USB adapter
- Narrow 2 beam width and short 4 dead band optimized for day tanks
- PVDF transducer and 6P polycarbonate enclosure for corrosive liquids
- Automatic temperature compensation for accurate measurement