EchoTouch US01 & US03 Reflective Ultrasonic Liquid Level Sensor
The intrinsically safe reflective ultrasonic level transmitter provides continuous level measurement up to 9.8’ (3m) with a 4-20 mA analog signal output, and is configured via our WebCal software. The non-contact liquid level sensor features our proprietary Reflective Technology™ that delivers reliable level measurement in condensing environments. Select this sensor for small tanks with non-foaming and mildly vaporous media such as chemicals, water, wastewater and oil. Typical applications include day tank, IBC or drum, cooling tower, skid or machine, process tank and waste sumps.
Condensation is the most common variable in liquid level applications. Condensation attenuates the acoustic signal of ultrasonic sensors with horizontal transducers, weakening their signal strength and signal to noise ratio by up to 50%, and substantially reducing their measurement reliability. At the core of Reflective Technology™ is a simple fact. Unlike flat horizontal surfaces, significant water droplets cannot adhere to smooth vertical surfaces. By orienting the transducer vertically, condensation runs off the transducer and does not affect sensor performance. The unimpeded transmit and receive signals are redirected to and from the liquid off a 45º reflector, delivering reliable level measurement. Thanks gravity.
- Offered in 1.5m and 3m measurement ranges
- Reflective Technology™ measures reliably with condensation
- Narrow 2” (5cm) beam width for applications with limited space
- Configuration is easy with WebCal software and USB adapternline zero chlorine meter
- Short 1.5” (3.8cm) dead band maximizes tank filling capacityChlorine in seawater meters
- Type 6P (IP68) compact enclosure for small tank applications
||Click here to download the EchoTouch® US01 & US03 brochure
||Click here to download the TDS information