FLUX Drum pumps and Barrel pumps
FLUX drum pumps, barrel pumps and container pumps are suitable for pumping various low-viscosity and also especially aggressive and highly-flammable fluids. Constructed on the modular design, different pumps are able to be driven by the same motor. As a result of their low weight the pumps can be easily carried from container to container. The easy handling of motor and pump keeps changeover times short.
FLUX drum, barrel and container pumps are available in versions with explosion protection, with 3A certification as well as FLUX FOOD pumps (Directive (EC) 1935/2004 and FDA CFR 21 compliant).
We also offer a large selection of suitable electric (electric drum pump and barrel pump) and pneumatic (compressed air operated drum pump and barrel pump) motors.
Area of application of the FLUX drum pumps:
- For smaller quantities JUNIORFLUX/COMBIFLUX: The small drum pumps JUNIORFLUX and COMBIFLUX are particularly suitable for filling comparatively small quantities from containers such as cans up to 200 litre drums.
- For various applications and fluids (series 400): Such as acids, alkalis, fuels (petrol, diesel), oils, chemicals, water as well as pharmaceutical and cosmetic media and much more.
- For disinfectants and cleaning agents: Drum pumps in stainless steel and polypropylene for pumping and dosing disinfectants and cleaning agents.
- For atex areas in ex-version: FLUX manufactures a range of drum and container pumps for use in ATEX zoned areas (to ATEX Directive 2014/34/EU). These products are notified by the red EX symbol.
- For food & hygienic applications: FLUX FOOD Drum pumps meet the latest European safety standards for food contact surfaces. They comply with Regulation (EC) No. 1935/32004 and the "Plastics" Regulation (EU) 10/2011 and are allowed to bear the glass-fork symbol.
FLUX drum pumps are available in various types for almost all liquids:
- Sealless drum pump for pumping only one medium (F/FP 424)
- Drum pump with mechanical seal for frequent medium changes (F/FP 430)
- Drum pump for 99.8% drum emptying (F/FP 425)
- Drum pumps for mixing and/or pumping (F 426)
- Drum pumps for hygienic applications (F/FP 427)
- Drum pump for horizontal use (F430 TR)
- Ibc pump MINIFLUX for horizontal use at the ibc
- Container pump for higher delivery heads (F430 PP)
Flux drum pumps are available in the following materials:
- Stainless steel for corrosive and neutral liquids and for the pharmaceutical, cosmetic and food industry
- Polypropylene and polyvinylidene fluoride for acids and alkalis
- Aluminium for fuels like diesel and oils and
- Hastelloy-c for aggressive acids and alkalis
Moreover especially pre-configured pump sets/kits for typical applications are available. In combination with a flow meter, a semi-automatic filling systems can also be configured - for precise dosing, quite simply with the push of a button.