Flow Meter DulcoFlow®
The flow meter DulcoFlow® reliably measures pulsating flows in the range above 0.03 ml/stroke based on the ultrasound measuring principle. The flow meter achieves maximum chemical resistance, as all wetted parts are made of PVDF and PTFE.
- Maximum chemical resistance by the use of PVDF and PTFE
- No electrical conductivity of the medium is needed
- Measurement above stroke volumes of approx. 30 µl
- Detection of gas bubbles in the feed chemical
- No bottlenecks in the measuring tube. Media with small undissolved particles or with increased viscosity can be measured
- A 0/4 -20 mA current output and a frequency output are available for remote transmission of the measured values.
||Click here to download the Flow Meter DulcoFlow® brochure
||Click here to download the TDS information