HC-220 PID Controller
The Hydro Instruments PID Controller provides a thorough range of flexible settings and parameters to allow users to optimize their chemical feed control in a variety of configurations. State-of-the-art microprocessor technology and years of industry experience have been combined to make the Hydro PID Controller extremely flexible and applicable to a wide range of applications.
The HC-220 PID Controller offers the capability to control liquid chemical or gas chemical feed devices with a wide range of control options, adjustable features, and settings. Each HC-220 PID Controller can perform proportional, set point, and compound loop control.
- Liquid crystal display
- 4 Pushbutton User Interface
- 2x 4-20mA Analog Outputs for control
- Modbus RS-485 Two-way Communication
- Two Alarm Relay Outputs
- Adjustable: Signal Filters, Lag Time, Display Ranges and more...
- Password Protected Control Settings
- NEMA 4X (IP66) Enclosure
Control Options (all standard):
- Manual Control
- Proportional Control
- Set Point (residual, pH or ORP)
- Compound Loop (Residual, pH or ORP)
||Click here to download the Series HC-220 PID Controller Brochure