Hydraulic Diaphragm Metering Pump Hydro/ 2
For flexible metering with excellent process reliability in the medium pressure range.
The Hydro/ 2 hydraulic diaphragm metering pump (HP2a), together with the Hydro/ 3 and Hydro/ 4 pumps, represents an integrated product range with stroke lengths of 15 and/or 20 mm. This covers the capacity range from 3 to 1,450 l/h at 100 – 7 bar. A wide range of power end versions is available for use in areas at risk from explosion with ATEX certification. The Hydro product range is designed to comply with API 675 among others.
- PTFE multi-layer diaphragm with integral diaphragm rupture warning system
- Integral hydraulic relief valve
- Metering reproducibility is better than ± 1% within the 20-100% stroke volume range under defined conditions and with proper installation
- The modular construction with single and double head versions permits a wide range of applications, with the double head designs being operated in push-pull mode
- It is possible to combine up to 5 metering units, even with different pump capacities, in multiple pump systems
- 5 different gear ratios are available