Hydraulic Diaphragm Metering Pump Orlita Evolution
Maximum process reliability and flexibility.
The Orlita Evolution hydraulic diaphragm metering pump range of EF1a, EF2a, EF3a and EF4a form an integrated product range with stroke lengths of 15 to 40 mm. This covers the capacity range of 3 to 7,400 l/h at 400 – 10 bar. A wide range of drive versions is available, including some with ATEX certification for use in Zone 1 or Zone 2 areas at risk from explosion. The Orlita Evolution product range is designed to comply with API 675.
- PTFE multi-layer diaphragm with integral diaphragm rupture warning system
- Integral hydraulic relief valve
- The new diaphragm position control protects against impermissible operating statuses (e.g. no damage in the event of a blockage on the suction or discharge side)
- Metering reproducibility is better than ± 1% within the 10-100% stroke length adjustment range under certain defined conditions and with proper installation
- Continuous bleeding of the oil chamber ensures reliable operation
- The modular and compact construction with single and multiple pump versions permits a wide range of applications. In multiple pump systems up to 5 metering units can be combined, including units with different pump capacities
||Click here to download the Orlita Evolution brochure