Hydraulic Diaphragm Metering Pump Orlita MF
Reliable capacity even at high pressure
ORLITA MF hydraulic diaphragm metering pumps (MFS 18 to MFS 1400) with a stroke length of 15 to 60 mm provide a capacity ranging from 0 to 13,000 l/h at 700 – 6 bar. A wide range of drive versions is available, including some for use in Zone 1 or Zone 2 areas at risk from explosion with ATEX certification. The Orlita® MF product range is designed to comply with API 675. Its modular construction permits the free combination of drives, power ends and dosing heads, producing a pump for a range of different feed rates and media operating at different working pressures.
- PTFE double diaphragm with integrated diaphragm rupture warning system ensures precise and low-wear operation despite high pressures
- The product chamber is hermetically separated from the hydraulic part
- Integrated hydraulic relief valve and automatic bleed valve for the hydraulic chamber
- Wear-free, valveless enforced anti-cavitation of the hydraulic leakage guarantees optimum dosing precision
- Cone valves for use as suction and/or discharge valves with minimal wear, good self-cleaning and low pressure loss (NPSHR)
- The modular construction allows a wide range of uses. In multiple pump systems it is possible to combine up to 6 metering units, even with different pump capacities. In single pumps the drive arrangement may be either vertical or horizontal.