Lovibond TB 211 IR
The compact Lovibond® infrared turbidity measuring instruments TB 211 IR & TB 210 IR for fast and accurate on-site analysis. It is measured as provided in EN ISO 7027, the scattered light at an angle of 90 °. The wide measuring range from 0.01 to 1100 TE / F = NTU = FNU with a detection limit of 0.01 NTU allows the use of the device in different areas, from drinking water to wastewater. Since the measurements are made by means of infrared light, both colored and colorless water samples can be measured. A direct transfer of the measurement results to a PC is through the USB interface TB 211 IR easy to set up. The necessary USB cable is already part of the delivery.
- Range 0.01 - 1100 NTU
- Measurement with infrared light at an angle of 90 °
- Measurement of coloured liquids
- Easy handling
A compact instrument for reliable and easy determination of turbidity. A ring memory with 125 data sets and a USB interface guarantee an efficient data management.
- Optics: Temperature compensated LED (λ = 860 nm) and photosensor amplifier in water proof sample chamber, infrared light
- Measuring Principle: nephelometric (90° scattered light)
- Measuring Range 0,01 - 1100 NTU (Autorange)
- Accuracy: ± 2.5 % of reading, or ± 0.01 NTU, whichever is bigger, in the range of 0.01 - 500 NTU ; ± 5 % of reading in the range of 500 - 1000 NTU
- Suitable Vials: Round Cuvettes 24 mm
- Display: backlit LCD
- Interfaces: Micro-USB
- Operation: polycarbonate membrane, splash proof
- Internal storage: internal ring memory for 125 data sets
- Power Supply: 9 V-block
- Clock: Real time clock and date
- Portability: Portable
- Compliance: CE
- Dimensions: 4.33 x 2.17 x 7.48"
- Weight with packaging: (Basic unit)
||Click here to download the Lovibond TB 211 IR Flyer