Lovibond TB 250 WL
The TB 250 WL allows easy turbidity measurement in either the field or in the laboratory. Using a „white light“ source and 90° detection, the TB 250 WL meets the specifications for EPA turbidity measurement (EPA Standard 180.1). A power efficient micro-circuit design allows the instrument to yield 5000 tests on 4-AA alkaline batteries with an estimated 7-10 year bulb life. Integrated diagnostics confirm proper operation and accuracy.
The instrument features an Auto-Ranging feature that automatically selects the correct turbidity range for your sample. Calibration is simple with the included calibration standards. The instrument comes with all required items for testing including the TB 250 WL Turbidimeter, sample cuvettes, batteries, calibration set, operators manual and carrying case.
- Ideal for regulatory monitoring, process control pr field use
- Simple operation
- Easy calibration
- Measuring Principle: Nephelometric (90° scattered light)
- Measuring Range: 0,01 bis 1100 NTU
- Suitable Vials: Round Cuvettes 24 mm
- Display: Large LCD display
- Operation: 5 key polycarbonate membrane, splash proof
- Power Supply: 4 batteries (AA)
- Portability: Portable
- Compliance: CE
- Dimensions: 3.74 x 1.77 x 8.27"
- Weight: 450 g (Basic unit)
- Weight with packaging: (Basic unit)
||Click here to download the Lovibond TB 250 WL Flyer