Metering and drainage station DULCODOS® SAFE-IBC
Safety is a priority with the reliable metering of liquid chemicals.
DULCODOS® SAFE-IBC is a special metering and drainage station for Intermediate Bulk Containers (IBC) with almost complete residual drainage.
The customer positions and fixes the IBC on the respective installation surface of the retaining tank, which is slightly inclined forwards. Using leak-proof safety couplings and hoses, the IBC is connected to an intermediate tank of approximately 200 litres fitted to the left side of the retaining tank. Alternatively, the station can be ordered with a standpipe and tank volume of approx. 60 litres.
This buffer volume ensures an uninterrupted process when changing the IBC. The visual level indicator and a level measurement function with alarm message also allow IBC changes to be planned more efficiently. The station is equipped with an inspection opening for maintenance purposes.
To ensure reliable metering, a compact metering station can be integrated in the front of the intermediate tank depending on process requirements. This is equipped either with one or two solenoid metering pumps or with one motor-driven metering pump.
Larger metering stations can be configured as required and designed for side mounting on the wall or installation on the floor.
- Maximum operating safety.
- Excellent process reliability due to interruption-free mentoring in the process.
- Safe installation of an IBC on a special roll-under collecting pan construction. Any drops are reliably collected and cannot escape at the installation place.
- Almost complete residual drainage of the IBC.
- Intermediate tank with a volume of approx. 200 litres combines with an integrated metering station.
- Retaining tank and intermediate tank both have DIBt approval Z-40.21-585.