Metering and drainage station DULCODOS® SAFE-IBC
Safety is a priority with the reliable metering of liquid chemicals.
DULCODOS® SAFE-IBC is a special metering and drainage station for Intermediate Bulk Containers (IBC) with almost complete residual
The IBC is positioned and fixed at the customer’s side on the respective installation surface of the collecting pan slightly tilted forward. Featuring leak-proof safety couplings and hoses, the IBC is connected to an approx. 200-litre interim tank fitted to the left side of the collecting pan. Alternatively, the station can be ordered with a standpipe and tank volume of approx. 60 litres.
When changing the IBC, this buffer volume ensures an interruption-free process. The IBC change can also be planned better with a visual level indicator and a liquid level measurement with alarm message. The station is equipped with an inspection opening for maintenance purposes.
A compact metering station can be integrated in the front of the interim tank depending on process requirements for reliable metering. It is equipped either with one or two solenoid-driven metering pumps or with one motor-driven metering pump.
Larger metering stations can be configured as required and designed for side mounting on the wall or installation on the floor.
- Maximum operating safety.
- Excellent process reliability due to interruption-free mentoring in the process.
- Safe installation of an IBC on a special roll-under collecting pan construction. Any drops are reliably collected and cannot escape at the installation place.
- Almost complete residual drainage of the IBC.
- Interim tank with a volume of approx. 200 litres combines with an integrated metering station.
- Collecting pan based on general building authority certification by the German Institute of Building Technology (applied).
|Click here to download the metering and drainage station brochure