PodView™ LI40 Level Sensor Indicator
Compatible with DL _ _ series EchoPod sensors, the general purpose level indicator displays the measured value, applicable relay status and set point configuration of the attached sensor, as the sensor was configured to operate by WebCal software. PodView requires no programming, and receives both power and data from the connected sensor. Through the indicator, users can adjust EchoPod relay set points in the field. PodView is installed up to 15’ (4.5m) away from the sensor in a panel or NEMA enclosure.
- Field mount indicator for use with EchoPod sensors
- Indicates level or volume and EchoPod relay status
- Enables EchoPod relay set point changes in the field
- Powered directly by the attached EchoPod sensor
- Repeats EchoPod sensor data with no programming
- Corrosion resistant enclosure with NEMA 4 faceplate