Portable Meter Portamess – Measured Variable pH/ORP
Robust manual measuring instrument to withstand the most severe mechanical and chemical loading.
The Portamess® pH/ORP is used to measure the pH and ORP value in the industrial, environmental, food and waste water sectors. The unit complies with the requirements of the EMC Act and the NAMUR NE 21 recommendations. Calibration
can be done with buffer solutions made of different, pre-selectable buffer sets.
- Robust and protected against ingress (IP 66 protection)
- Long lifespan: Over 2,000 h operating time with only 3 x AA batteries
- Chlorine in seawater meters
- Always in sight: Large LC display
- Hard-wearing membrane keypad
- Robust, watertight, gold-plated sockets
||Click here to download the Portable Meter Portamess® brochure
||Click here to download the TDS information