ProMinent® Beta Solenoid-Driven Diaphragm Metering Pump.
Equipped with all the features and properties for superior process management.
ProMinents Solenoid driven metering pump Beta® is an all purpose solenoid metering pump for metering liquid media in water treatment and chemical processes. Cost-effective, overload-proof and adaptable to existing signal transducers.
The Beta® range of different pump types and material combinations are available for virtually all metering applications. The virtually wear-free solenoid drive guarantees an exceptionally long service life even under maximum load.
- Optional external control via 0/4 – 20 mA and potential-free contacts with pulse step-up and step-down of 64:1 to 1:64
- Simple adjustment of metering capacity via stroke rate and stroke length
- Adaptation to existing signal transducers by external control via potential-free contacts with pulse step-up and step-down
- Suitable for use with almost all liquid chemicals thanks to the available material combinations: PP, PVDF, clear acrylic, PTFE and stainless steel
- Self-bleeding dosing head design in clear acrylic/PVC and PP
- Virtually wear-free solenoid drive: economical and overload-proof