ProMinent Chlorine Dioxide System Bello Zon® CDLb
Compact dimensions and maximum cost-effectiveness - chlorine dioxide system for one or more points of injection.
In batch production a chlorine-free chlorine dioxide solution is generated from a sodium chlorite solution and hydrochloric acid. This is an extremely safe, managed process.
The concentration of the chlorine dioxide solution remains constant even during storage. This means that the chlorine dioxide can be buffered in an integrated or external storage module at a concentration of 1,000 or 2,000 mg/l.
Because the chlorine dioxide is buffered in this module, the system can be designed in line with average rather than peak consumption. This drastically reduces investment costs in comparison with conventional systems.
The ProMinent® product range includes a wide range of metering pumps and control versions from which to choose when operating several injection points using chlorine dioxide from a storage module.
No chlorine dioxide can escape from the system due to the closed gas transport system, thereby guaranteeing economical, environmentally friendly operation with minimal use of chemicals. In addition, the chlorine dioxide
solution generated with maximum output offers excellent long-term stability with minimal consumption of starting chemicals.
Integration of the system into your process is simple and reliable with the wide range of accessory modules. Please ask our sales representatives for information about our modular systems specifically designed for CDLb.
The chlorine dioxide system Bello Zon® CDLb meets the high standards stipulated in data sheets W 224 and W 624 published by the German Association for Gas and Water (DVGW).
- Reduced costs thanks to minimal use of chemicals
- Cost-effective way to provide several points of injection
- Quick ramp-up time after downtime thanks to long-term stability of chlorine dioxide liquid
- Maximum output due to closed gas transport system
- Outstanding operating safety and reliability, thanks to intrinsically safe process control
- Location-independent system monitoring in real time via the DULCOnneX platform: Improved process reliability. Reliability and transparency due to real-time monitoring, individual alarms and automated reports.
||Click here to download the Bello Zon® CDLb brochure