ProMinent Chlorine Dioxide System Bello Zon® CDVd
Chlorine dioxide system Bello Zon® CDVd is for the treatment of medium to large volumes of water with diluted chemicals.
The chlorine dioxide system CDVd is very user-friendly. The system control stands out due to it's intuitive menu guidance and ensures the precise production of chlorine dioxide. The special reactor concept generates chlorine dioxide safely and simply. Chemically resistant PVDF is used instead of the PVC generally used within the industry. You benefit from maximum output with the lowest possible consumption of chemicals combined with the maximum operating safety. Communication via popular bus systems, via web server and our DULCOnneX platform fulfils all the requirements set by the Industry 4.0 standards of tomorrow.
The system meets all the requirements of the DVGW specifications W 224 and W 624 with regard to construction and operation and is intended for operation with diluted chemicals Bello Zon® chlorite (7.5% NaClO2) and acid (9% HCl). The liquid levels of the starting chemicals can either be displayed and monitored by external liquid level sensors or by an adaptive liquid level monitor that is patent pending.
- Maximum operating safety and purity of the CIO2 produced by PVDF reactors and three-stage safety concept
- Various communication interfaces via BUS, web server or DULCOnneX
- Ultra-simple and safe operation thanks to intuitive menu guidance
- System does not stop due to empty starting feed chemical tanks, thanks to precise level indicator displays
- Location-independent system monitoring in real time via the DULCOnneX platform: Improved process reliability. Reliability and transparency due to real-time monitoring, individual alarms and automated reports.