ProMinent Electrolysis System CHLORINSITU III Compact
Chlorine produced from common salt. Directly on site.
Electrolysis system type CHLORINSITU III Compact produce a disinfectant based on active chlorine. A saturated solution of sodium chloride is produced in a salt-dissolving tank, included in the scope of delivery, and this solution is then electrolysed in a diaphragm cell. Sodium hydroxide and hydrogen are produced in the cathode chamber while ultra-pure active chlorine and a diluted residual brine are produced in the anode chamber, separated by the diaphragm from the cathode chamber. The active chlorine produced forms sodium hypochlorite with a concentration of approx. 25 g/l in the reactor with the sodium hydroxide produced. The hydrogen generated is discharged to the fresh air through a bleed line. The salt-dissolving water comes from the integrated softener, preventing the formation of lime deposits and ensuring the long service life of the electrolysis systems of type CHLORINSITU III Compact are especially suitable for use with smaller swimming pools in residential properties and hotels (indoor pools with a total circulation capacity of up to 40 m3/hour, chlorinated in accordance with the DIN standard).
- Sodium hypochlorite solution low in chloride and chlorate with a high chlorine concentration (25 g/l free chlorine)
- Minimal acid consumption for pH correction, enabling savings of up to 70%
- Cost-effective operation, thanks to the use of sodium chloride as an inexpensive raw material and minimal chemical consumption for pH adjustment
- Robust, simple technology
- Compact space-saving design, ready-mounted on a wall panel
||Click here to download the CHLORINSITU III Compact brochure