ProMinent Electrolysis System CHLORINSITU IV Compact
Chlorine and sodium hydroxide made from common salt. Directly on site.
Electrolysis Systems of type CHLORINSITU IV Compact generate chlorine gas in a vacuum process. A saturated solution of sodium chloride is produced in a salt-dissolving tank, included in the scope of delivery, and this solution is then electrolysed in a diaphragm cell. Sodium hydroxide solution and hydrogen are produced in the cathode chamber while pure chlorine gas and dilute residual
brine are produced in the anode chamber, separated by the diaphragm from the cathode chamber. The resulting chlorine gas is suctioned off through an injector integrated in the system and dissolved as hypochlorous acid in the water being treated. The hydrogen generated is discharged to the fresh air through a bleed line. The sodium hydroxide solution is disposed of or optionally used by a metering pump integrated in the system to correct the pH of the water being treated. The salt dissolving water comes from a softener integrated in the system, thereby preventing the formation of lime deposits and ensuring the long service life of the electrolytic cell. Electrolysis systems of type CHLORINSITU IV Compact are especially suitable for use with smaller swimming pools in residential properties and hotels (indoor pools with a total circulation capacity of up to 25 m3/hour, chlorinated in accordance with the DIN standard).
- Chlorination and pH value adjustment in a single system
- Production and metering of high-purity hypochlorous acid
- Cost-effective operation thanks to the use of sodium chloride as an inexpensive raw material and no consumption of chemicals for pH adjustment
- Safe negative pressure system engineering
- Robust, simple technology
- Compact space-saving design, ready mounted on a wall panel
||Click here to download the CHLORINSITU IV Compact brochure