ProMinent Electrolysis System CHLORINSITU V
Chlorine and sodium hydroxide made from common salt. Directly on site.
Electrolysis systems of type CHLORINSITU V generate ultra-pure chlorine gas and sodium hydroxide solution free of chloride as required and on site. The disinfection solution is produced in a vacuum process from safe raw materials (salt and water); no dangerous chemicals have to be transported or stored.
The disinfection solution is very clean – it contains only minimal quantities of chloride and chlorate - yet is highly effective.
A saturated sodium chloride solution that is electrolysed in a membrane cell is produced in a salt-dissolving tank. Ultra-pure chlorine gas and diluted residual brine are produced in the anode chamber as part of this process. The chlorine gas produced is suctioned off through an injector (vacuum system) and is fully dissolved as hypochlorous acid in the water being treated. The chlorinated water can be used to disinfect several pools via one or more controllable motor-driven ball valves. The residual brine is discarded.
The sodium hydroxide solution produced in the cathode chamber is stored temporarily and can be used for pH correction. The hydrogen produced is diluted with fresh air by a fan and discharged safely.
- Chlorination and pH adjustment with a single system
- Exceedingly low chloride and chlorate content
- Production and metering of high-purity hypochlorous acid without temporary storage
- Hypochlorite booster for peaks in demand (plus system)
- Excellent service life of the diaphragm cells, thanks to a constant vacuum
- Excellent operating safety due to its design as a negative pressure system