ProMinent Gamma/ X Solenoid Diaphragm Metering Pump
Capacity range 2.3 ml/h – 45 l/h, 25 – 2 bar
Take a moment to discover a metering pump that sets new standards in terms of productivity, reliability and economy! The new solenoid diaphragm metering pump Gamma/ X is user-friendly and has an outstandingly long service life.
The Gamma/ X comes with intelligent solenoid control which measures the pumps back pressure and protects the system from overload. This technology makes a pressure sensor superfluous, meaning that operating safety can be significantly increased: no additional parts come into contact with the feed chemical, there are no additional sealing surfaces and no electronic components come into contact with the feed chemical. Whether the metering volume fluctuates or hydraulic failures affect the metering process ProMinents Gamma/ X keeps everything at your fingertips.
- Virtually wear-free solenoid drive
- Intelligent Solenoid drive which prevents 'deadheading'
- Suitable for continuous micro-metering from 1 ml/h thanks to the regulated solenoid drive
- Simple adjustment of the capacity directly in l/h
- Direct input of the desired final concentration for volume-proportional metering tasks
- Trouble-free processes by the detection of hydraulic malfunctions or blocked discharge lines
- Integrated pressure measurement and display for greater safety during commissioning and in the process
- Adaptation to existing signal transducers by external control via potential-free contacts with pulse step-up and step-down
- External control via 0/4-20 mA standard signal with adjustable assignment of signal value to stroke rate
- Integrated 7-day timer for timed metering tasks
- Guaranteed metering by means of automatic bleeding
- Connection to process control systems via bus interfaces, such as Profinet, CAN bus others on request