ProMinent Gravity Filter INTERFILT® SK
Economical water treatment with gravity filters - using the gravity of the water alone.
The automatic gravity filter uses the principle of differential pressure and essentially consists of the cylindrical tank, its fittings, the automatic backwashing system with injector, the raw water feed and baffle tube, filter nozzles and filter filling unit.
- No controls: The filter needs no moving parts, like valves, flow meter, controller or display equipment, for filtering/backwashing and post-rinsing
- No pumps: The required volume of backwashing water is stored in the storage tank below the filter, making a back-flushing pump redundant. Online free chlorine analyser
- No compressed air, pressurised water and electrical energy: The filter controls and performs all processes independently
- No operating personnel: The filter works fully automatically, without external intervention
- No wearing parts: No moving parts – no wear and tear