ProMinent® Motor-Driven Metering Pump Sigma X Control Type – Sigma/ 2 - S2Cb
The new Sigma X range – reliable, smart and connectible
The Sigma X diaphragm metering pump covers a capacity range of 21 to 1,040 l/h in versions S1Cb, S2Cb and S3Cb. Its patented multi-layer safety diaphragm guarantees maximum process reliability. Efficient protection of the power end from overloading by means of an integral frequency converter with microprocessor control(ler).
One highlight is the standardised operating concept with click wheel and 4 additional operating keys on a removable operating unit. A large illuminated LCD and a 3-LED display for operating, warning and error messages, visible from all sides, offers additional operating convenience.
The Sigma, like all smart ProMinent metering pumps, can be flexibly connected to various bus systems.
It has a large adjustment range thanks to a combination of frequency and stroke length adjustment. The pump works with high precision across the entire frequency range. Accurate and complication-free metering of viscous and gaseous media by adjustment of the movement profile.
Operating statuses are simply remotely transmitted via an additional output or relay module. A built-in timer, included as standard, controls time-dependent metering cycles.
Relevant spare parts can be shown in the display. The integral log book significantly improves process management, optimisation and troubleshooting.
- In the event of an accident, the feed chemical does not escape to the outside nor into the pump's power end, thanks to the patented multi-layer safety diaphragm with optical (optionally electric) signalling.
- Integrated overload shut-down in the pump control to protect the pump from overloading and thus significantly reduce pressure surges caused by blockages.
- External control is scalable via potential-free contacts with pulse step-up and step-down, batch mode or via a 0/4-20 mA standard signal.
- Connection to process management systems via integral PROFIBUS®, CANopen interface.
- Integral log book saves up to 300 events and simplifies troubleshooting and analysis of the cause.