ProMinent PH probe PHES 112 - SE
pH measurements with DULCOTEST sensors: Precise, reliable and application-adapted measured values in real time. Control, regulate and monitor chemical processes with the aid of precise measured values.
The online measurement and adjustment of pH values must be as accurate, fast and reliable as possible and provide good availability of the measured values, be it for the monitoring, control or regulation of chemical processes.
Our product line of DULCOTEST pH sensors provides a wide range of pH sensors for different measuring tasks.
Our pH sensors are manufactured to very strict quality controls (e.g. in accordance with RoHS guidelines). Routine steps are automated but critical steps are carried out manually under expert supervision. In this way we achieve the best reproducible quality and cost reduction.
- Electrochemical combination electrode: pH and reference electrode integrated
- Diaphragm and reference system optimised for use in swimming pools and for potable water
- Ceramic diaphragm with special material, optimised size and optimised pore diameter
- Long service life due to reduced diffusion ("bleeding") of the electrolyte
- Stable reference system
- Twist protection for the sensor cable connected. This means that the cable can remain connected during installation and dismantling of the sensor, avoiding troublesome moisture on the connector contacts
- Lead-free glass for advanced and environmentally-friendly production, use and disposal (RoHS-complaint)
- pH: 1...12
- Temperature: 0…60 °C
- Max. pressure: 3.0 bar
- Min. conductivity: 150 µS/cm
- Electrolyte: Gel containing potassium chloride
- Diaphragm: Ceramic