ProMinent Reverse Osmosis System Dulcosmose® BW
Brackish water is transformed into drinking water
A reverse osmosis system of type of BW has PVC pipework on the low-pressure side. The system has high-grade stainless steel (type DIN 1.4571) on the high-pressure side. Stainless steel pipes are welded under shielding gas and a forming gas atmosphere and subsequently passivated in a pickling bath. The integrated semi-automatic cleaning system with permeate and/or raw water flushing ensures exceptionally long membrane service lives, as scaling and fouling effects are minimised. The system is very adaptable to specific customer requirements. Pipework material, other types of membrane for enhanced salt retention, integration of measuring and control technology and metering technology to visualisation of the entire process with peripheral components via a PLC.
- Efficient operation with low pressure membranes with maximum output and salt retention rates of up to over 99 %
- Reduced maintenance and service costs as well as long membrane service lives, thanks to integrated cleaning concepts and flushing options
- Service-friendly construction of systems on a corrosion-resistant powder-coated steel or stainless steel frame
- Simple and safe to operate: Central control of the entire system by microprocessor controller or industrial PLC with touch panel and process visualisation.
- Application-optimised design taking into account economic aspects, such as the durability of the membranes, energy efficiency and process automation
- One-stop shop: no interface problems, smooth running with short times between definition of the task to joint commissioning and on-site system supervision with our global subsidiaries
||Click here to download the Dulcosmose® BW brochure
||Click here to download the Declaration of Conformity