ProMinent Reverse Osmosis System Dulcosmose® TW
Potable water desalination for industrial applications - compact and cost-effective
As the system runs with low operating pressures, the entire Dulcosmose® TW can be fitted with inexpensive PVC pipework. This system is also available with an integral, semi-automated cleaning system and permeate and/or raw water flushing option. Equipped with the latest generation of "ultra low-pressure" membranes, this system achieves maximum permeate output with low operating pressures, thereby lowering investment and operating costs.
The system is very adaptable to specific customer requirements. Pipework material, other types of membrane for enhanced salt retention, integration of measuring and control technology and metering technology to visualisation of the entire process with peripheral components via a PLC.
- Efficient operation with low-pressure diaphragms with outputs of up to 85 % and high salt retention rates of up to more than 99% (depending on the type of diaphragm used)
- Reduced maintenance and service costs as well as long diaphragm service lives, thanks to integrated cleaning concepts and flushing options, such as permeate flushing
- Service-friendly construction of systems on a corrosion-resistant powder-coated steel, stainless steel frame or PP frame
- Simple and safe to operate: Control with direct connection option for peripheral system components and integrated conductivity measurement with plain text display in the graphic display
- One-stop shop: no interface problems, smooth running with short times between definition of the task to joint commissioning and on-site system supervision with our global subsidiaries.
||Click here to download the Dulcosmose® TW brochure
||Click here to download the Declaration of Conformity