ProMinent UV System Dulcodes A
Perfect for the treatment of higher flows.
The UV system Dulcodes A has a compact design. Output-optimised medium pressure lamps ensure effective disinfection of potable water and the photochemical breakdown of oxidants and/or combined chlorine
The system is fitted with electronic ballasts, which continuously adjust the lamp output, either via an external signal, such as the flow rate, or by specification of a setpoint.
A long-term stable UVC sensor ensures that the system operates safely and reliably. The motor-driven automatic wiper efficiently cleans the lamp protection tubes and minimises maintenance work with types of water that have a tendency to form films. After comprehensive certification and biodosimetry validation, the systems comply with strict internationally recognised NSF, UL, CSA and USEPA standards.
- Simple installation, thanks to the compact inline system, ensures minimal installation work and fast retrofitting
- Maximum flexibility with installation, thanks to the free choice of fitting position and direct installation in plastic pipes, as no UV radiation escapes from the reactor
- External power control via 0/4 - 20 mA standard signal for optimum adaptation of the system to changing operating conditions, such as flow fluctuations
- Automatic adjustment of the lamp output to a defined UV-C sensor signal with power increase to a raised, adjustable sensor signal via a digital input saves energy and extends the lamp service life.
- Unbeatably simple and quick maintenance: all maintenance work can be carried out quickly and conveniently from one side.
- Location-independent system monitoring in real time via the DULCOnneX platform: Improved process reliability. Reliability and transparency due to real-time monitoring, individual alarms and automated reports.